Monday, June 21, 2010

What I did this few days...apart from work...

It has been raining for a few days now wanted to go out for a photo walk but I cant so..took out a few old photos I took and started to polish my editing skills...
 Im one of those self taught edit kinda person...by reading and researching in the internet...I've seen many good and talented people in the internet..that's when it struck me...can I be as good as them...huhu
But to be better or good..gotta keep on learning and practicing more and harder..sooner or later I'll be good at this I guess..
When I first started using editing softwares..I was really proud I didn't want to take critics until a pro in the business told me that my editing makes the photo look 'ill'..from that moment I started to learn the basics then start to make some extreme editing to my photos...at the moment I'm using and still learning to use Photoshop CS4 from Adobe...really confusing at first with it but I'm starting to get use to it...anyway hope I can join a photo editing course soon..and get better in photo manipulating.













1 comment:

  1. This post has me in it! So apparently I didn't shoot it. LOL.. Thanks Tim!

    ReplyDelete