Monday, July 5, 2010

Music camp with Juwito Suwito..

A week ago, I had for me the best experience to gain in a very short encounter with Juwita Suwito and her team Tony Leo, Josh, Wagner Daniel and Alena Tan. The camp that I attended was a 3 days memorable occasion.
This is 1 of my favorite photos..they were very kind to pose for everyone of us, the participants, they are really inspiring..like for me, even though I haven't been playing drums for ages but they kindled a part of me that's been dead for some time now...

 
 
Music, the universal language...being an avid fan of music boost something in me...I still remember what they shared, give more and you'll receive more...really touch me...

 
 
 After the camp..we had an interview, a press conference like, with Juwita and her team...what really knock me out of my heels was when Juwita sang 'You in me' featuring Christopher Aban on guitar...It was really mesmerizing until I forgot I have my Nikon compact that could record video...huhuhu but some of my friends recorded the moment...hope to get a copy of their video...


No comments:

Post a Comment